God meets Man

Here I am, Lost in the airport. I knew that when I left uni, I must go home. Yes I sarted my journey to go back home!!..................but where is home? but wait what is home?

Where shall I go?
10000s of people around me.
Some cry and some laugh.
Do they know where my home is?
shall I ask anyone of them?
Do they know my father?
Will they recognize me?
But wait....,,, they seem lost too...!!!
Do they know where they are going?
Groundless .. I am groundless!! What shall I talk about? or boast about?
I dont even know where I am going nor do i know what to do!!!

Here I am Arms Open wide..

Inviting the one supreme God to encounter me.
I dont look 2000 years back, for things that happened 2 years back dint make
much sense to me. But here in the lobby I ask God to meet me at Gate 7 or 12
or any number till 25 as far as I can see. Let him text me when He comes that
I may find him quickly. Even if he IMs me or FBs me or tweets thats fine. I have
an account everywhere. Email is old fashioned now, so I hope he doesnt use it.

I have closed my eyes....

I know prayer is the only service provider that has tower both in heaven and on earth.
I do have my IPOD with a bible in it so I know I could receive the signal clearly.
I have got a piece of mind now......... I dont see my problems. I dont see my situation.
I dont see my weakness or inability.

The Truth hits me!!!

I am the way in this day said God. I am the truth. Receive my spirit like a sim card which is changed in a mobile phone. Then you only receive my signals and not the signal from Hell.., or prank calls or spam emails or fake friend requests from the evil one. Discern my Voice. For I speak out of Love. I words for you edifies you. I dont judge you or condemn you. Even if I judge you, I judge rightly and edify you that you may not fall.

My Grace is Sufficient

I said
My Father My God,

I Love you and trust in you that you will sustain me and help me. At times of temptaion you will help me discern and inspire me to choose you.

I have found My way.

Back Home......................................